- Advanced materials: Applications of advanced materials in various industries including pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, automotive, aerospace and others
- Catalysis: The development and investigation of new and improved heterogeneous and homogeneous catalysts and biocatalysis
- Characterisation: Characterisation of industrially relevant materials including catalysts using established or novel techniques
- Electrochemistry: For energy conversion, generation, storage and transformation applications in automotive and other industries
- Emissions control: Control of automotive and stationary emissions by precious and base metal catalysis; legislative developments
- Fine and speciality chemicals: Chemical synthesis, applied catalysis and product formulation for agrochemical and other industries
- Historical: History of Johnson Matthey, and historical developments in science affecting the chemical industry
- Industrial processes: Process optimisation, catalysis, engineering and design for bulk and speciality chemicals and the oil and gas industries
- Materials and metallurgy: Design and engineering of metals, alloys and materials for industrial and health applications
- Modelling: Fundamentals and application of computational chemistry and modelling
- PGM and specialist metallurgy: Fundamentals and applications of platinum group metals, their unique properties and applications in glass, catalysis and other industries; refining and recycling of pgms
- Surface chemistry and coatings: Molecular level understanding of gas and liquid interactions at solid surfaces and their application in industry
- Sustainable technologies: Efficient extraction, use and re-use of natural resources especially in the oil, gas and mining industries; sustainable industry, low carbon, ‘green’ chemistry, recycling, life cycle analysis and the circular economy
Other subjects may be considered at the Editor’s discretion. For more advice please contact us.
The Editor’s decision is final.
Last Updated: February 2018